A leaky roof can wreak havoc in your home as water damages electrics, timber, plaster, and flooring, requiring expensive rectification works in severe cases. Sometimes a simple repair is all that is needed and can be undertaken by a licenced plumber. However, a roof replacement will likely be needed if…
- There is extreme wear & tear, or if it is more than 30 years old
- The tiles are brittle and already crumbling
- There is obvious rust & corrosion or both; these are signs of deterioration
- You see daylight coming through your roof, for example through the manhole.
- Yes, because Colorbond is a lightweight material compared to tiles, means less stress on the house foundations, especially on older homes
- Yes, because Colorbond is extremely durable and able to withstand the extreme heat & cold we get in Australia.
- Yes, because Colorbond is more resistant to corrosion, meaning roofs last much longer and require less maintenance over their lifetime
- Yes, because Colorbond is non-combustible, an ideal choice for areas prone to bushfires
- Yes, because Colorbond is easy to clean
- Yes, because a Colorbond roof looks fantastic, giving homes a fresh, modern and stylish look
- Yes, because Colorbond is available in 20 colours & finishes to match a homeowner’s design aesthetics.
Yes, our customers are fully insured with a $20m public risk policy and full Home Warranty Insurance that covers the work for 6 years after completion.
Yes, we are members of the HIA, and have been for many years.
There is often more to a roof replacement than just the Colorbond roofing material! For example, the guttering and down pipes may need replacing; then there are the facia covers. Everything needed for a complete roof restoration will be covered in our written Proposal.
Our qualified carpenters will ensure all damaged timber frameworks are replaced, providing a solid and level foundation to anchor the new roof too. Also, any other carpentry work required will be attended to.
Our customers benefit from a detailed Proposal that outlines the roof restoration process and their fixed-price investment. Put simply that means the investment amount is absolutely fixed, there will not be one more cent to pay…if there is a problem causing a cost blowout, we wear it!